For more information about our community at BMC, check out our community guidebook.
Opportunities for Fellowship
- Sunday worship
- Sunday coffee time and Christian Education classes
- Youth Group activities
- Mid-week small group meetings
- Serving at the Homeless Shelter
- Small group service projects
- Special events and potluck meals
- Fundraisers for outreach
- Occasional Saturday work days at the church
- Annual fall retreat in the mountains
On Sunday mornings, after the worship service and a time for visiting and fellowship, we provide Christian Education classes during the 11am-noon hour (during the school year).
In addition to classes for children kindergarten through high school ages, there are usually one or two Christian Education groups for adults centered on special topics for several weeks at a time. (See posted resources.)
All are encouraged to join one of our small groups, which meet about once or twice a month, formed around interest in a particular topic and also serving as a care and support group throughout the week.
The current set of small groups was formed in the spring of 2018 and will meet until spring 2020, and are open to new members at any time.